The Queensland Young Achiever Awards
The Queensland Young Achiever Awards are now open and all Queenslanders are asked to nominate a young person you know that is actively involved in community activities and/or achieving great results in their field of endeavour.
The purpose of the Queensland Young Achiever Awards is to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including the age of 29 from throughout Queensland.
Nominations close on Friday 29th January 2016 and nominations are made online at www.awardsaustralia.com
Nominations are being sought in these categories:
* The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
* AustralianSuper Career Kick Start Award
* IFly Online Achievement Award
* Wade Sawmill Environment and Sustainability Award
* BB Print Leadership Award
* Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
* Access Community Services – Multicultural Youth Queensland (MyQ)
Cultural Diversity Award
* The University of Queensland Create Change Award
Making a nomination will provide excellent exposure for a young person, as we endeavour to seek local media coverage for all nominees. I hope you will be able to support these important youth awards.