Regional Road Works
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) will soon commence asphalt resurfacing works at various locations in the Fraser Coast area.
The locations to be resurfaced include:
* Bruce Highway in the vicinity of Gutchy and Oakey creeks
* Bruce Highway at the Henry Palmer Bridge
* Bruce Highway near the Baddow roundabout (Alice Street)
* Bruce Highway at the Burrum River Bridge near Howard
* Boat Harbour Drive between Beach Road and Hunter Street.
These works form part of TMR’s routine maintenance program and involve removing sections of the existing road surface pavement and placing a new layer of asphalt to provide smoother travelling conditions for motorists. The works are scheduled to start in the coming month and will be progressively completed at night between 6pm and 6am, weather permitting. It is anticipated that each of the Bruce Highway sites will only take a few days to complete. The Boat Harbour Drive works are expected to be completed within one week, weather permitting.
If you would like any further information about these works, please contact the communications team in Bundaberg on 1300 728 390 (check with your service provider for call costs) during business hours, or email email@example.com.