What are your views on aged care, end-of-life and palliative care and voluntary assisted dying in Queensland?
Should voluntary assisted dying be legalised in Queensland?
The Queensland Parliamentary Health, Communities, Disability Services and Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Committee is seeking your views on aged care, end-of-life and palliative care and voluntary assisted dying.
Making a submission to the inquiry:
Anyone can share their views with the committee by making a submission about any of the issues covered by the inquiry.
There are a number of ways you can make a submission.
- email your views to the committee at email@example.com
- write and post your views to: HCDSDFVPC, PARLIAMENT HOUSE QLD 4000
- fax your views to 07 3553 6699
- use the paper submission form on this webpage and send it by post, fax or email. There is also a copy of the paper form at the back of the issues paper, or
- click on the link to the online submission form. You can use the online form to send a submission of up to 1,000 words using any computer, tablet or phone that is connected to the internet.
We need to hear from you by 15 April 2019.
If you have any difficulties making a submission, please contact the committee’s staff on 07 3553 6626 or 1800 504 022.
You can view more information by Clicking Here